Novus Residential are specialists in hands-on Estate Management for purpose-built apartment blocks and building conversions in and around North London and Hertfordshire. At present we have in excess of 750 leasehold properties under our management and our team of highly trained property managers are able to cater to the diverse requirements and needs of each individual block whilst ensuring that all are fully compliant with the relevant legislation.
Collaboration from the outset with the Directors of the Management Company or Residents’ Association Committee is centred upon a structure of realistic budgeting and accounting. We know that in a complex development, where lessees have varying interests, there is an art to satisfying the collective needs and through good communication we can facilitate better ways to live as part of a community.
To ensure the smooth running of your estate , we offer a combination of industry-recognised software, associate level membership of the Institute of Residential Property Management and membership of Client Money Protection scheme.
Our day to day Management comprises of the following:
- Preparation of service charge budgets, invoicing, collection and arrears recovery
- Collection of ground rents
- Monthly site inspections
- Dealing with all resident enquiries
- Liaison with freeholders, management company directors
- Liaison with residents on all statutory matters
- Supervision of contractors covering gardening, cleaning and day to day repairs and maintenance
- Major works and long-term planned work supervision
- Arranging and advising on Health & Safety inspections
- Renewing insurance and administering any claims arising
- Dealing with assignments and notices
- Organising and attending annual general meetings and providing minutes
- The preparation of end of year accounts
- Company Secretarial duties as required